Donor Name: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $3,000,000
Grant Duration: 5 years
This opportunity creates a Technical Assistance (TA) center to grow the capacity of healthcare providers and organizations that serve refugee and migrant people in the US. The TA Center will provide learning opportunities, training, and technical assistance, including clinical consultation; interactive online learning modules; learning communities; targeted TA and coaching; online educational materials and resources that are culturally relevant, language-relevant, resiliency focused, and trauma-informed.
The TA Center will:
- Provide learning opportunities, training, and technical assistance, including:
- clinical consultation
- interactive online learning modules
- learning communities
- targeted TA and coaching
- online educational materials and resources
- an approach that is culturally relevant, language-relevant, resiliency-focused, and trauma-informed
- Focus on identifying, assessing, and treating behavioral health conditions. This includes their connections to gender-based violence, human trafficking, and child abuse.
“Behavioral health care” means:
- Promoting mental health
- Preventing substance misuse; and
- Providing treatments and supports to foster recovery while ensuring equitable access and better outcomes.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $3,000,000
- Period of performance: Up to 5 years
Eligibility is statutorily limited to states, local, Tribal, and territorial governments; Tribal organizations; nonprofit community-based entities; and primary care and behavioral health organizations.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.