TCRF will fund multiple Community Partner Grants to eligible nonprofit organizations that are providing cancer support services to the Southern California community, expanding their investments in Survivorship Support.
Donor Name: Tower Cancer Research Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $2,500- $50,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
Through local community partnerships, Community Grants allow to expand the reach of support for people affected by cancer.
They would like to encourage those addressing the following to apply:
- Programs or organizations that focus on childhood and/ or young adult cancer.
- Programs or organizations with a cancer related mission supporting underserved and underrepresented individuals, families and communities.
- In recognizing the racial inequities that exist within our field of care and research, they encourage organizations to apply that demonstrate equity in its practices and services.
- Community Partner Grants typically range from $2,500- $50,000.
- Grant awards cover a period of January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023.
- Applicants must be from a 501 (c)(3) organization providing cancer related psychosocial services, financial aid, free screening, or psychosocial/quality of life research related to cancer patients and/or their families.
- Applicants must be Southern California based and providing cancer support services to the Southern California community.
- Applicants must submit all requested attachments in addition to the application.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in their organizational practices.
For more information, visit TCRF.