The MicroBusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program (Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program) is made possible by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) and the County of Sacramento.
Donor Name: Sac4Micro
County: Sacramento County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program is here to help supply funding to their local microbusinesses throughout Sacramento County to aid in the recovery from the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic to the microbusiness community.
- To apply, a business must meet the following requirements:
- Physical location of the business is in Sacramento County
- Operational prior to 12/31/2019 and is still operational
- Currently active and operating
- Fewer than 5 FTEs now + 2019 & 2020 taxable years
- Did not receive a CA Relief Grant (but was otherwise eligible to the CA Relief Grant)
- Less than $50,000 in gross revenue for the 2019 tax year
- Significantly impacted by COVID-19 2019 tax return showing less than $50,000 in gross revenue (example: Schedule C – Profit and Loss from Business)
- The business was the primary source of income for the business owner in the 2019 taxable year
- Business owner is the majority-owner and manager of the business.
For more information, visit Sac4Micro.