The Emily Whitehead Foundation is accepting applications for its Fight for Cures Research Grant Program.
Donor Name: Emily Whitehead Foundation
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $50,000
The award recipient will receive a research grant totaling $50,000 — comprised of $25,000 from the Emily Whitehead Foundation and $25,000 generously contributed by Cytiva, a global life sciences leader dedicated to advancing and accelerating therapeutics.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be an Early Stage Investigator
- Must be located in the United States.
Applicants will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Alignment with Nicole’s vision to fight for cures
- Scientific quality
- Significance and approach of the proposed project
- Qualifications and experience
- Research environment and resources
- Budget justification
- Likelihood of meeting the goals proposed.
For more information, visit EWF.