The John S. Dunn Foundation is accepting grant applications to support charitable organizations, primarily in the greater Houston area, that provide for those in need.
Donor Name: John S. Dunn Foundation
Type of Grant: Grants
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
The Dunn Foundation’s current focus is supporting healthcare clinics for the underserved, mental health programs, medical research, and healthcare education. All restricted to the greater Houston area.
- The Foundation’s grants are generally approved for healthcare education, including nursing programs, healthcare clinics for the underserved, mental health programs, and medical research in the greater Houston area.
- The Foundation does support nursing scholarships, medical research endowments and chairs. The Foundation does not give scholarships directly to individuals.
- Generally, the Foundation typically does not give multi-year grants; however, matching grants and collaboration are encouraged.
- Grants are made to non-profit, tax-exempt organizations only. Organizations applying for grants must meet criteria established by the United States Internal Revenue Service described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1968 and be classified as other than a private foundation under the terms of Section 509(a).
- Please note that the Foundation does not support Type III Section 509(a)(3) supporting organizations.
- Grant requests are limited to programs and projects within the greater Houston area.
- No grants are made to individuals.
For more information, visit John S. Dunn Foundation.