Donor Name: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
County: Hamilton County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/06/2022
Grant Size: $500,000 or less
The Hamilton County Board of County Commissioners is allocating American Rescue Plan funds for a new round of nonprofit grants administered by United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
- Job Training for unemployed
- Job Training for underemployed
- Food Assistance
- Emergency Assistance for home repairs, weatherization
- Behavioral healthcare: Mental health treatment, Substance abuse treatment, Hotlines, Crisis Intervention, Overdose Prevention
- Healthy Childhood Environments
- Addressing Health Disparities
For this second round of funding, qualified organizations must have annual revenue of $500,000 or less and provide eligible services to residents who have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Nonprofit organizations providing social and family services in Hamilton County, Ohio, within the eligible categories, can apply for funds.
For more information, visit United Way of Greater Cincinnati.