The Perry County Community Foundation (PCCF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), conducts an annual competitive grantmaking program for nonprofit organizations serving Perry County.
Donor Name: The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
County: Perry County (PA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
PCCF also serves as a vehicle for individuals, companies, foundations, and charitable organizations to establish funds that will support the civic, social, educational, and cultural well-being of individuals living in Perry County. PCCF ensures that all gifts, ranging from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars, will work to improve the quality of life for Perry County residents, today and in the future. PCCF makes discretionary grants to nonprofit organizations that serve residents of Perry County.
PCCF seeks to fund programs and services that have the potential for the greatest impact on the quality of life and positive outcomes for individuals and families living in Perry County. Through its grantmaking, PCCF invests in innovative, collaborative approaches and solutions to community problems and supports projects that demonstrate achievable outcomes, the potential for replication as a model program, and plans for sustainability beyond the grant term.
PCCF requires that applicant organizations be aligned with one or more of the following funding priorities
PCCF is additionally pleased to welcome grant applications that address
- Substance abuse prevention & treatment
- Mental health services
- Programs for young people in Perry County
- Programs & projects that focus upon or nurture access to early childhood education
Up to $3,500
Proposed projects may take place at any time during the grant year beginning July 1, 2024 and ending June 30, 2025.
- Eligible projects must serve individuals, groups, and/or locations within Perry County.
- Applicants must either be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or have a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization act as a fiscal sponsor for the proposed project.
- Grant seekers may apply for any project that best fits their needs and the PCCF guidelines.
- If you are awarded a grant, they ask that a representative from your agency be present at PCCF’s Annual Grant
For more information, visit TFEC.