The St. Joe Community Foundation is accepting grant applications from organizations recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, other than religious or political affiliated organizations whose purpose for the grant is political or religious activities.
Donor Name: The St. Joe Community Foundation
Counties: Walton County (FL), Bay County (FL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1,000 to $50,000
Nonprofit organizations may submit their applications under one of the four pillars of the Foundation.
- Supporting Cultural Arts
- Projects and initiatives essential to cultivating, developing, educating and improving cultural experiences in the community.
- Strengthening Education
- Projects and initiatives to improve the educational process or access to education for children/and or adults in the community.
- Improving Healthcare
- Projects and initiatives that positively impact the physical and/or mental health and wellness in the community.
- Protecting the Environment
- Projects and initiatives that protect, preserve and restore the communities’ natural resources.
Grants generally range from $1,000 to $50,000, although larger grants may be available based on determination of need.
Organizations should be based in Bay and/or Walton County or may be recognized as a County Chapter of a state or national charity serving residents of Bay or Walton County.
The St Joe Community Foundation, Inc looks for projects in Northwest Florida with a focus, but not a limitation on Bay and Walton counties that promise long-term returns on the quality of life in their region. They look for programs that: Make Northwest Florida an even better place to call home, work toward fundamental improvements in the quality of life, include a plan for measuring success and financial accountability, are structured for sustainable impact, demonstrate a track record for success, or reasonable probability for success and economic sustainability, and leverage support in concert with others to better address the greatest challenges.
The St. Joe Community Foundation typically does not fund the following:
- Administrative or Overhead Costs
- Grants to be used for Reimbursement Purposes
- Brick and Mortar
- Individual Causes
- For Profit Organizations
- Political Campaigns
For more information, visit St. Joe Community Foundation Grant.