The Blackford County Community Foundation is seeking applications for its 2022 Community Grant Program.
Donor Name: Blackford County Community Foundation
County: Blackford County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/03/2022
The Community Foundation will focus primarily on these fields of interest; however, it expects to remain flexible in its grant-making activities.
- Community Development
- Arts and cultural development
- Community parks
- Community beautifications, improvement and enhancement projects
- Community Services Planning & Coordination
- Health services coordination
- Human services coordination
- Community education on relevant issues
- Post-secondary, secondary, elementary, preschool and special education
- Community health services
- Mental health services
- Human Services
- Grants are not awarded to profit-making enterprises.
- Grants are not awarded to support political activities.
- Grants are not awarded to support operating budgets of organizations, except for limited experimental or demonstration periods. Exceptions to this policy may be made when there are compelling reasons.
- Governmental units applying for any budgeted items need to show why additional funding is needed.
- Grants are not awarded for sectarian or religious purposes or to sectarian or religious organizations operated primarily for the benefit of their own members.
- Capital grants to building campaigns will only be made when there is evidence that such support is vital to the success of a program meeting priority needs of the community. Payments of such grants are made only after a significant percentage of the total campaign requirements have been raised.
- Grants are not awarded for endowment purposes.
- Special project grants may be made to individuals.
- All grants are awarded in accordance with current regulations issued pursuant to the Internal Revenue Code, as amended. (No Transportation costs allowed.)
Applications will be evaluated and prioritized with the following questions in mind:
- How significant is the problem or opportunity?
- How many people will this project benefit?
- Is the timing for this project appropriate?
- Are you collaborating or partnering with other organizations?
- Are other organizations financially supporting this project?
- Is there a possibility of future or continued support for this project from the community or other organizations?
For more information, visit Community Grant.