The Jones County is currently seeking applicants for the Community Development Block Grant – Neighborhood Revitalization 2022.
Donor Name: Jones County Government
State: North Carolina
County: Jones County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
In 2022, Jones County plans to apply for CDBG Neighborhood Revitalization funds from the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Division (REDD) to provide rehabilitation or replacement housing assistance to lower-income homeowner households. The program is sponsored by Jones County, with funds provided by the Rural Economic Development Division.
- Applicants must be able to document that they have paid taxes due to date and obtained clear title to the property to be assisted.
- All households served must occupy a unit with serve structural deficiencies or servere water and/or sewer needs. This program is designed to address housing needs, not minor structural cosmetic improvements.
- No rental units nor vacant units will be considered for assistance.
- All units must be located within the unincorporated areas of Jones County.
- For manufactured housing units to be rehabilitated, units must have been converted into real property if owned and occupied by the homeowner prior to selection.
For more information, visit Jones County Government.