The John & Elaine Andrist Charitable Trust is seeking applications for funding to make a difference within the communities of northwest North Dakota.
Donor Name: Northwest North Dakota Community Foundation
State: North Dakota
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $500
- Arts, Culture, and Creativity: Ideal applicants will seek to initiate, support, and/or expand the region’s arts, culture, and creative communities.
- Community Development: Ideal applicants will seek to initiate, support, and/or expand the region’s community assets, including recreation facilities, quality of life and healthcare services, and enhancement and safety services for vulnerable populations.
- Economic Development: Ideal applicants will seek to initiate, support, and/or expand the region’s economic climate, which may include support for community and area feasibility studies, leadership development, workforce recruitment and retention, and more.
- Innovation: The John & Elaine Andrist Charitable Trust’s Innovation grantmaking focus area is the broadest category, allowing for out-of-the-box thinking and potentially larger grant amounts to support the quality of life of the residents of the region.
Grants will be given to support both specific community needs and regional needs. For the purposes of evaluation, grantmaking preference may be given to projects as follows:
- Crosby: Projects directly impacting the community of Crosby will be given highest priority.
- Divide County: Projects directly impacting a community(ies) in Divide County will be given secondary priority.
- Western North Dakota.
Grant awards will be limited to a minimum of $500 per proposal.
Grants are made to IRS tax-exempt organizations – 501(c)(3), government agencies, and religious institutions for non-religious purpose. The Northwest North Dakota Community Foundation does not make grants to individuals. Fiscal sponsorships are acceptable with the completion and submission of a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement form.
For more information, visit NNDCF.