Donor Name: Business Oregon
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Small Business/Micro-Enterprise
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Grant Duration: 12 months
To assist Small Business/Micro-Enterprise to:
- Avoid job loss, enable retention/creation of jobs held by low- and moderate-income persons caused by small business closures related to social distancing by providing:
- Short-term working capital assistance to small businesses
- Technical assistance to assist in business redesign, new online marketing platform, and all assistance necessary to remain in operation through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Provide technical assistance, grants, and other financial assistance to establish, stabilize, and expand micro-enterprises that are impacted by COVID-19.
- Carry out job training for LMI workers in the communities affected by coronavirus-related job loss since January 2020 to revitalize affected labor force and business sector.
Performance Measure of Assistance
- One (1) low- to moderate-income job created/retained for every $2,500 awarded to the applicant, or
- One (1) micro-enterprise for every $10,000 awarded to the applicant.
Project Completion Period
All activities must be completed and the Project Completion Report submitted within 12 months from contract execution.
- Oregon cities, counties and tribes.
- The non-entitlement city/county grant recipient must sub-grant the funds to one of the following non-profit organizations:
- For Small Business Assistance: a statewide or local economic development non-profit organization certified and experienced in providing/administering small business financing programs (including but not limited to EDA, SBA, USDA, CDFI).
- For micro-enterprises businesses: secure services of a micro-enterprise support organization experienced in providing/administering small business/micro-enterprise financing programs.
For more information, visit Business Oregon.