Donor Name: City of Elyria
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Small Businesses
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/01/2021
Size of the Grant: $50,000
Under this program, the City will provide grants to businesses that are reopening or reconfiguring operations in response to COVID-19 or costs incurred as direct response to economic hardship resulting from the public health crisis.
- Small businesses experiencing increased expenses and/or reduced revenue as a result of direct COVID-19 response, or for reopening or reconfiguring operations to meet public health requirements are eligible to apply for up to $50,000 in grant relief.
- Funds can be used for documented COVID-related expenses as approved by the Elyria Economic Development Committee.
- Business is physically located within the boundaries of the City of Elyria, Ohio.
- Business is a Small Business as defined by the US Small Business Administration.
- Only expenses that were or will be incurred from March 3, 2021 to December 30, 2022 are eligible for consideration.
- All grant requests must be accompanied by documentation demonstrating economic harm as a result of the COVID-19 public health emergency and to the extent to which funds would respond or address it.
- All expenses incurred or anticipated must be documented by receipts and/or quotes from vendors. Additional documentation may be required to process the application.
- Business does not have any current unpaid code enforcement liens.
- Business is not operating in violation in any State, Federal, or local laws.
- Business cannot be currently debarred or suspended.
For more information, visit City of Elyria.