The Fredericksburg Savings Charitable Foundation Fund has started receiving applications from tax exempt nonprofits who work to improve the quality of life in the region.
County: Caroline County (VA), King George (VA), Spotsylvania County (VA) and Stafford County (VA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $60,000
The Fredericksburg Savings Charitable Foundation Fund is intended to support not-for-profit programs that contribute to the quality of life in Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford and Fredericksburg. The fund’s fields of interest are wide-ranging and include:
- community development
- community groups
- cultural organizations
- other similar types of organizations and civic-minded projects
Budget Size Grant Request Cap
Budget Size Grant Request Limit
$1M – $2M $30,000
$200K – $1M $15,000
- To qualify for a grant from the Fredericksburg Savings Charitable Foundation Fund, applicants must be formally recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt nonprofit organization or have a fiscal agent.
- All grants will be made for organizational support.
- The Community Foundation will not award grant support to organizations that, in their constitution, bylaws or practices, discriminate against a person or group because of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, different ability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Grantees, however, may target services to a particular population when the targeted groups require specialized programs to meet specific needs not shared by the general population.
For more information, visit The Community Foundation.