Applications are now being accepted for the Onward Enhancement Grant to improve the quality of life for the residents of Southwest Colorado.
Donor Name: Onward! A Legacy Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $500 to $3000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
Onward will consider grant proposals that make significant contributions to the health and quality of life for the residents of Southwest Colorado. This may include but is not limited to programs and projects that contribute towards: social, emotional, or physical well-being, youth, diversity, economic enhancement, civic beautification, arts and culture, leadership development; in order to support any organizations that target the specific needs of their diverse community.
- Short-term (maximum 1 year) grants ranging from $500 to $3000 are disbursed to grant awardees.
- Organizations in the 5 county area: Montezuma, Dolores, La Plata, Archuleta, and San Juan Counties.
- Non-profits or organizations that demonstrate a structure of governance such as a board of directors
- Grant requests of $3,000 or less, to be spent in the next year.
- Grant seeker must have well defined goal(s) with measurable objective(s) and a method for evaluating success
- Grantee will supply a follow-up report
- Grantee will be willing to participate in a local media event.
For more information, visit Onward! A Legacy Foundation.