The MartinConnects Grant Program supports the company’s effort in making a positive difference in the areas of homelessness, veterans, and women & children.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville
States: Alabama, Maryland, Arkansas, Texas, California
Counties: Santa Clara County (CA), Harris County (TX), Pulaski County (AR), Washington County (MD), Madison County (AL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: $2,000 – $5,000
MartinFed’s mission is to invest in their employees and to promote a culture of giving and serving by connecting their employees with nonprofit organizations making a positive impact within the communities they live and work.
- Women & Children
- Complement the MartinFederal mission
- Hold a recognized reputation for integrity in program implementation, financial management and project effectiveness
- Match one of the MartinConnect focus areas
- Grant Range: $2,000 – $5,000
- Huntsville/Madison County, AL
- Washington, DC/Maryland
- Little Rock/Pulaski, AR
- Houston/Harris County, TX
- Mountain View/Santa Clara County, CA
All grants from this Fund must be made for charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes to any organization that is described Code Section 170(c)(2), 501(c)(3), 2055(a)(2) or 2522(a)(2) (except for private foundations as defined by Code Section 509(a)) (“qualified organization”). Qualified organizations also include schools, religious institutions, or government agencies.
For more information, visit MartinConnects Fund .