Applications are now being accepted for the Summer Youth Program.
Donor Name: Trinity Trust
County: Trinity County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Less than $1000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
For the past 20 years the Trinity Trust has been committed to supporting programs that provide opportunities for children and youth to learn, play and develop in a safe, productive setting.
The average grant awarded will be $500.00. However, they recognize that some Summer Programs have special needs, and will consider applications of over $500.00 in some circumstances. The committee of community volunteers will consider each application and prioritize those receiving additional funding based on the following criteria:
- Program serves a high number of low-income, disabled or otherwise disadvantaged youth,
- Program serves youth in an outlying area with few summer alternatives for productive activities,
- Program operating hours are extensive throughout the summer (i.e. every week-day all summer),
- Program serves extremely high numbers of youth,
- Program serves an at risk youth population.
The committee may also award additional funding to:
- Organizations that provide a large number of scholarships to their Summer Program,
- Organizations that have a Summer Program that requires no fee,
- Organizations that make good use of available resources and/or collaboration,
- Organizations whose program provides developmental and not just recreational opportunities,
- Organizations that request items to help ensure the safety of program participants.
For more information, visit HAF.