The BOSS Network is partnering with Sage, the global market leader for technology that provides small and medium businesses with the visibility, flexibility and efficiency to manage finances, operations and people, for the inaugural grant of The BOSS Impact Fund.
Donor Name: The BOSS Network
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
With a $1.5 million Sage “Invest in Progress” Grant Program over the next three years, Sage and BOSS are knocking down barriers for Black women entrepreneurs. The BOSS Impact Fund supports Black women-led businesses to build scalable, growth-aggressive companies.
Grant Recipients will receive a $10,000 (USD).
- To be eligible to enter a business in the Program, you (“Officer”) must be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period (defined below):
- a Black woman-identifying entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder) of a small business that meets the below business criteria;
- a Black woman-identifying entrepreneur in the first five years of their business.
- a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE)
- To be eligible to participate in the program, the business (“Entrant”) must meet all of the following criteria as of the first day of the Program Period:
- Be a for-profit business located and registered in one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- Have at least one Black woman-identifying founder;
- Have a demonstrated need for funds; AND
- Must be willing to participate in a virtual Mentoring Program (defined below under “Summary of Grants”).
- The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor, which may include completing associated documentation.
- Sponsor may disqualify any Entry that, as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination:
- contains any material that is indecent, obscene, hateful, discriminatory; defamatory, slanderous, libelous, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- is submitted in bad faith, is inappropriate, or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions;
- is submitted by an Entrant or Officer who is ineligible or noncompliant with these Terms and Conditions; and/or,
- is submitted by any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Program or the Hello Alice website, who acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, who violates these Terms and Conditions, or about whom a background check provides unsatisfactory results.
- If there is a dispute about who submitted an Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Officer and the business identified in the Entry will be deemed the Entrant for the Program. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The Officer may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
For more information, visit The BOSS Network.