The F. W. Symmes Foundation is seeking grant applications to make a positive impact on the lives of Greenville County residents by making gifts to religious, charitable, scientific, literary and educational organizations, and to organizations which work for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
Donor Name: F. W. Symmes Foundation
State: South Carolina
County: Greenville County (SC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The programs and services of the applicant must be consistent with the Foundation’s mission and values.
- The benefits of the grant must primarily impact Greenville County, South Carolina.
- All applicants must have the financial ability to sustain the funded program or project on a continuing basis.
- The Foundation does not fund to the same organization more than once every three years.
- The Foundation gives priority to capital projects when considering applications.
- The minimum grant request for consideration should be at least $20,000.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users. Please keep your narrative concise and avoid repetition in your responses.
- If available, applicants must attach a copy of their audited financial statement for the most recent complete fiscal year. If your charitable organization does not have an audited financial statement, please upload copies of your balance sheet and income statement for the last two years of operation.
For more information, visit Wells Fargo.