The CDA Foundation Dental Materials and Supplies Grant program supports nonprofit organizations with the dental supplies and materials necessary for dental operations and oral health services.
Donor Name: CDA Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 to $100,000
Grant Duration: 2 Years
Grants are awarded as in-kind dental materials and supplies, not monetary awards, donated by Henry Schein Cares.
Selected organizations will receive between $5,000 – $25,000 of in-kind goods per year for two years.
To be eligible for the CDA Foundation Dental Materials and Supplies Grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Classified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Provide charitable dental services to underserved people in California.
Applications that can clearly and concisely demonstrate the following characteristics will have a greater opportunity for funding:
- Relevance to the CDA Foundation’s mission to improve the oral health of all Californians by supporting the dental profession in its efforts to meet community needs;
- Community-based and/or community-driven organization;
- Dental and Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSA locations and IDs can be found on the Health Resources and Services Administration website);
- Resources and Services Administration website);
- Programs provided to underserved and diverse clients;
- Established partnerships and collaborations; and
- Ability to use and dispense a high volume of materials and supplies.
For more information, visit CDA Foundation.