The Loudoun County Water and Wastewater Program is now accepting applications for county assistance with community water and wastewater projects.
Donor Name: Loudoun County
County: Loudoun County (VA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Not Available
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The Water and Wastewater Program is designed to support Loudoun County communities experiencing issues with deficient or non-existent water and/or wastewater systems with funding and other resources. Properly functioning water and wastewater systems help to assure a cleaner and healthier community.
This program assists and supports communities experiencing issues with deficient or absent water and/or wastewater systems to help prevent and solve community water and wastewater issues by:
- Administering a comprehensive program that funds and addresses multiple types of water and wastewater issues;
- Focusing resources on communities that want assistance; and
- Preventing communities from being bypassed in the central service area
To be eligible to submit an application:
- There must be issues with water and/or wastewater within the community;
- The community must identify at least two coordinators and submit only one application per community;
- The application must contain the signatures of at least 60% of the total owners of occupied homes and other eligible structures within the community.
- A map of the community must be provided. The map may be hand-drawn or copied from another source. It must have sufficient detail and be of sufficient quality to show the community boundary and the properties that comprise the community.
For more information, visit Loudoun County.