The City of San Bruno is requesting applications for its Small Business Post Pandemic Recovery Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of San Bruno
City: San Bruno
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The Small Business Relief Grant Program is designed to mitigate financial hardship and to help prepare COVID impacted small businesses, including retail and restaurant businesses, to meet post-pandemic customer expectations through technical assistance trainings and consultations provided by the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center and Good City Company.
The program will provide $5,000 to 18 businesses.
Uses of funds
Small business owners may use the grant funding to pay for:
- Costs to retain employees
- Other operating expenses.
The criteria to receive the grant are as follows:
- Independently owned and operated in San Bruno and that is not dominant in its field of operation
- Operating prior to March 16, 2020, and still operating in San Bruno
- Has a valid San Bruno business license
- Has suffered financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Attends a minimum of two (2) hours of ADA (Americans with Disability Act training provided by Good City Company)
- 15 or less FTE (Full Time Equivalent) employees
- Not a licensed alcohol or tobacco retail store.
For more information, visit City of San Bruno.