The Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) provides grants to improve the quality of life for women and families in Anne Arundel County in Maryland.
Donor Name: Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT)
County: Anne Arundel County (MD)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 to $100,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
- Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) cares about healthy lives and safe places to live — AAWGT worries about food deserts — AAWGT see the growing need for emergency responses for housing and food, for access to equitable health care, and for safe, secure homes and a healthy environment for all women and families.
- Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) cares about education in all its forms, starting with the very youngest — and the importance of literacy and mentoring for people of all ages.
- Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) is concerned about violence of any kind — domestic violence, gun violence, and bullying.
- And, like you, Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) cares about breaking the cycle of inequity in society, in organizations, and in practice.
- Grant requests may range from $5,000 to $25,000.
- Funding period is July 1, 2024 through June 30, 2025.
Target population of your application must be women and families in Anne Arundel County.
- Only non-profits with gross annual revenue less than $1,000,000 (excluding in kind revenue) are eligible to apply. Please use the revenue number from your most recent 990 if possible. Organizations operating under the nonprofit umbrella of a larger state or national organization will be required to submit their local affiliate revenue (required to be under $1,000,000) as well as the revenues reported by their parent organization.
- An organization may submit only one application.
- Funding is limited to two consecutive grant cycles after which the organization becomes ineligible for the following two grant cycles.
- Your proposal must be responsive to the mission: improving the quality of life for women and families located in Anne Arundel County.
- Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) only funds programs or projects which provide benefits or services to women and/or families located in Anne Arundel County.
- If applying to continue a currently funded program, the application will need to show that the current program has demonstrated substantial progress toward success by the application due date.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit at the time it applies, after the grant is awarded, and for the duration of the funding cycle.
- If your organization is not a nonprofit, you may also apply by affiliating with a sponsoring 501(c)(3). Your organization could also have access to a Group Exemption by virtue of its affiliation with a church. If so, you will need to provide them with a letter dated this fiscal year from your parent organization that establishes the right of your organization to use this Group Exemption.
For more information, visit AAWGT.