Donor Name: The Abington Foundation
County: Cuyahoga County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
The Abington Foundation seeks to partner with non-profit organizations that serve primarily low-income populations in Cuyahoga County.
- Pathways to Economic Independence: The Foundation supports programs that move individuals and families along pathways to economic independence, including job readiness, access to employment, family stability, financial literacy and technology training for careers in the future economy.
- Healthcare: The Foundation focuses on programs that increase access for elderly and other vulnerable populations.
- Cultural Activities: The Foundation supports many local cultural institutions and historic landmarks in Greater Cleveland, especially those providing education programming and school residencies that support learning and social-emotional development.
- Proposals will be accepted from organizations based in Cuyahoga County. Proposals from organizations located outside of the region will be considered only if invited by a Trustee.
To be eligible for support, your organization must:
- Be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code
- Provide services or programming one of our four focus areas:
- Pathways to economic independence
- Cultural activities
- Be located in Cuyahoga County (Proposals from organizations located outside of the region will be considered only if invited by a Trustee.)
- Have submitted an interim or final report on any previous grants before a new request can be considered
For more information, visit The Abington Foundation.