St. Charles Health System is adopting a new grant category that is centered around supporting community partners who aspire to integrate IDEA best practices alongside organization.
Donor Name: St. Charles Health System
City: Saint Charles
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
In 2020, St. Charles began the process of understanding where our organization may be falling short around the topics of inclusivity, diversity, equity and acceptance (IDEA). To find solutions, they have engaged in conversations with diverse populations, listened, learned and are committed to improving culture. They are committed to educating ourselves to better understand community issues through diversity, equity and inclusion development training and to seek out opportunities to better reflect communities.
This grant category is intended to help organizations implement the foundational principles of IDEA into their organizations to better serve their target population.
To be eligible to apply, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit entity
- Demonstrate a direct focus on advancing diversity, equity, inclusion and acceptance in the community
- Be able to clearly define the project and population served for the grant request
- Demonstrate project innovation, in alignment with best practices and the potential impact of the program
- Be zero to two years into integrating IDEA work in its practices
- Sign the IDEA pledge in the grant portal
For more information, visit St. Charles Health System.