Donor Name: Saint Luke’s Foundation
Village/ Neighborhood: Selected Villages and Neighborhoods
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1,000-$6,000
Saint Luke’s Community Grants are available for community-led projects that advance health equity via:
- Physical Environment (housing/neighborhood)
- Behaviors (diet and exercise)
- Education, Job Status and Income
- Social Connections and Safety
The committee awards grants from $1,000-$6,000 for neighbor-led projects and initiatives.
- Programs and activities proposed must be delivered in the Saint Luke’s footprint
- Programs and activities must fit and advance Saint Luke’s health equity strategy
- Identify a fiscal sponsor to apply on your behalf, receive and administer your grant funds (unless you are a 501c3 nonprofit in good standing with the IRS)
- Your group or small organization may be eligible for funding up to $6k, IF your project occurs in the following neighborhoods:
- Buckeye-Shaker (incl. Shaker Square, Larchmere, Cormere, Haddam, Ardoon, Ludlow & Kemper)
- Mt. Pleasant
- Woodland Hills.
Who may apply?
Neighborhood-based groups and nonprofits within the Saint Luke’s footprint may be eligible. The following are examples of eligible projects.
- Neighborhood Clean up initiative
- Fitness class at the community center
- Church group financial literacy and savings club
- Intergenerational park programming to reduce isolation
- Advocacy group phonebank party to demand legislative change.
For more information, visit Saint Luke’s Foundation.