Donor Name: Central MN Arts Board
Counties: Benton County (MN), Sherburne County (MN), Stearns County (MN), Wright County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/16/2022
Size of the Grant: $8,000
- Regional residents experience increased access to the arts via a reduction in geographic, cultural and/or physical barriers.
- Regional residents experience a change in knowledge, attitude, behavior or condition due to public art, arts
festivals or arts events.
- Regional residents build connections to their own and others’ cultural heritage through regional arts and cultural events and/or activities.
The Project Grant program provides funds of up to $8,000.
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must serve Region 7W residents and be located within the Minnesota counties of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright. Minnesota nonprofit 501(c)(3), schools and local government outside Region 7W may apply by demonstrating two years of established service within Benton, Sherburne, Stearns or Wright counties.
- Nonprofit 501(c) (3) arts organizations
- Nonprofit organizations that do not have arts as a primary focus
- Community groups WITHOUT nonprofit designation that are sponsored by a fiscal agent
- Individuals that are sponsored by a fiscal agent
- Public Schools
- Local government entities (city, township and county)
- Out of Region nonprofit 501(C)(3), Schools or local government
- *Eligibility for groups located outside Region 7W is requested by completing the demonstrated service section of the application. Interested applicants may contact CMAB ahead of program deadlines to help determine eligibility.
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline to be considered for funding.
For more information, visit Projects, Events and Festivals Grant.