Nonprofit Impact Initiative Capacity-building grants support organizations serving populations 60 and over, as well as grant dollars available for organizations serving all sectors of the community.
Donor Name: Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
Counties: Brown County (WI), Kewaunee County (WI) and Oconto County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Non-profit Organization, Business
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/15/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,000 to $7,500
Grant Duration: 1 year
Projects will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Clarity in the description of the capacity challenge
- Clarity in the work plan design to address the capacity challenge, including feasibility
- Brief description of the anticipated results
- Clarity in the evaluation methodology with defined and measurable outcomes
- An articulated plan to reinforce the gains in capacity
- Budget clarity and relevance
- Contract and work plan from the service provider, which clearly addresses the capacity challenge
- Grants awards will typically range from $1,000 to $7,500 for one year. Grant awards are non-renewable
- Be a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the IRS
- Directly serve Brown, Door, Kewaunee or Oconto counties
- Conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, disability, or national origin
- Have an operating budget of under $3,000,000
- Be in existence as a nonprofit, tax exempt organization, for at least two years from date of incorporation
- Be willing to adhere to the grantmaking policies of Greater Green Bay Community Foundation and this fund as contained in the grant agreement.
For more information, visit Greater Green Bay Community Foundation.