Asian Pacific Community Giving Circle (APCGC), APCF offers a new grant opportunity to organizations serving Asian and Pacific Islander (API) communities. APCGC is a member of the AAPIP National Giving Circle Network.
Donor Name: Asian Pacific Community Fund
Counties: Orange County (CA) and Los Angeles County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Not-for-profit Organization
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/03/2021
APCGC invites smaller nonprofits to apply for support as they continue to respond to the evolving needs of API communities during the pandemic. These essential services can include but are not limited to: food security, public safety, health (i.e., COVID testing and vaccinations), mental health, housing, financial stability, employment, and accessing public benefits, as well as services regarding anti-Asian hate.
- Service Area: Orange and/or Los Angeles Counties
- Population: Underserved Asians and/or Pacific Islanders
- Budget: Organizational budgets of over $75,000 and under $1 million
- Staff: Employ a minimum one paid staff
- Organization: Must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization or have a fiscal sponsor/agent as such.
For more information, visit Asian Pacific Community Fund.