Donor Name: Carolyn Watson Rural Oklahoma Community Foundation
County: Waukesha County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/14/2022
Size of the Grant: $15,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
The purpose of the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County (WGF) awards grants to local nonprofit agencies to support projects and programs that promote women and girls of all ages.
Since its inception, the Fund has granted more than $1,000,000 to county-wide nonprofit organizations.
- Program/project grant request can be submitted for up to $15,000
- Organizations may submit more than one program/project for consideration. A separate letter of intent must be submitted for each program/project.
May 1, 2022– April 30, 2023.
All 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations providing significant programs to benefit women and girls in Waukesha County.
- Standards specify that grantees receiving competitive grants in any given year are ineligible to apply for a grant the following year. Therefore, organizations that received a grant in 2021 will not be eligible to apply for funding again until 2023.
The WGF does not fund event sponsorships. Grants will not be made for religious, government or political purposes, nor to individuals.
Letter of Intent must include:
- Organizational information including total program/project cost and amount requested.
- Overview of request.
- Description of the program/project for which support is being requested.
- Include the documented research and data that supports the program/project need.
- Program evaluation and impact on women and girls.
- Clearly defined, primary measurable outcome for your target population.
- Specific methods for implementation.
- Evaluation measures – directly aligned with the program outcomes.
- Demonstrate the number of individuals served and describe the program’s intended impact on these women and girls.
For more information, visit 2022 Grant Program.