The Community Foundation of Johnson County is requesting applications for its Coralville Community Fund grants to build, invest, and distribute funds for local nonprofit projects that impact Coralville residents.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Johnson County
County: Johnson County (IA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
The CFJC Community Grants support Johnson County nonprofit organizations by providing support for both program and operational needs. Please note, there are two separate applications – one for program support requests and one for operating support requests. Each organization will choose one application type and is limited to one request.
- Program Support
- These dollars will support a particular program or project serving the Johnson County area.
- Focus Areas include: Arts, Culture, and Humanities, Education, Environment and Animals, Human Services, Public and Societal Benefit, Health.
- Operating Support
- These dollars will support the general operations of the nonprofit organization and will not need to be specified for a particular program or project.
- Examples: rent, utilities, office supplies, payroll, etc.
The maximum request amount will be $10,000 and requests will be limited to one application per organization.
- Qualified organizations include those recognized under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, government entities, or charitable programs. Organizations working in the field(s) of health and human services, education, the arts, the environment, youth services, social services and any other charitable field are eligible to receive grants from their granting programs.
- Unless otherwise stated, organizations must be located in or significantly serve residents of Johnson County, Iowa.
For more information, visit CFJC.