The Franklin Square House Foundation (FSHF) is seeking proposals for Capital improvements projects to childcare centers.
Donor Name: Franklin Square House Foundation (FSHF)
Counties: Barnstable County (MA), Bristol County (MA), Dukes County (MA), Nantucket County (MA), Essex County (MA), Middlesex County (MA), Plymouth County (MA), Norfolk County (MA), Suffolk County (MA), Worcester County (MA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/19/2022
Grant Size: $50,000
The Franklin Square House Foundation is committed to the belief that all women and families deserve access to high quality housing options and supportive services required to live productive and successful lives.
The Foundation, started in 2008, traditionally provides bricks and mortar grants for capital improvements to shelter projects that support women and women and their children, as well as capital improvement grants for economically and racially integrated childcare centers.
The maximum Childcare Grant is $50,000.
- Prospective grant applicants must contact the Executive Director of the Foundation prior to submitting a grant application (you have probably done this already if I have sent you these guideline).
- Organizations applying for a grant must be within Barnstable County, Bristol County, Dukes County, Nantucket County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Plymouth County, Norfolk County, Suffolk County and those parts of Worcester County that are east of (or bisected by) routes 395, 290, 190 and including a line extending from the northern limit of the end of route 195 to the New Hampshire border. This includes the communities of Leominster, Fitchburg and Gardner.
- All grant applicants must be 501(C)3 nonprofit organizations.
- All grantees must have audited financial statements and be in sound financial condition
- All grant applicants must be licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and be NEAYC accredited
- Applicants must, at a minimum, have 50% subsidized childcare slots
- All applicants for funding must be in good standing with the Foundation. For existing grantees, this entails that all previous grant reporting has been completed in a timely and appropriate manner.
For more information, visit Childcare Grant.