The County of Rockland has established the $1 million Nonprofit Recovery Reimbursement Grant program with ARPA funds, to mitigate financial hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, by providing Rockland County nonprofits with reimbursement funds for eligible expenses incurred since January 1, 2022.
Donor Name: County of Rockland
State: New York
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000 – $50,000
Individual reimbursement grants, ranging from $5,000 – $50,000 will be awarded to select applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and will be awarded on a rolling basis.
Eligible Expenses Include:
- Reimbursement for Rent Payments paid since January 1, 2022.
- Reimbursement for Utility Expenses paid since January 1, 2022.
- Utility expenses can include: internet, electricity, natural gas, water and sewer, and trash removal.
- Reimbursement for Software Expenses paid since January 1, 2022. Examples of software expenses can include but are not limited to: Adobe Acrobat Pro, Constant Contact, GoDaddy, Google Suite, Mailchimp, Meta, Office 365, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Zoom, etc.
- Rockland County based nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) or 501©(19) status (excludes institutions of higher education and healthcare facilities) that experienced a decrease in revenue as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants must have the ability to receive federal awards
- Must be an established nonprofit organization based in the County of Rockland since January 1, 2020
- Must demonstrate a decrease in revenue as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must be in good standing with Local, State, and Federal, taxation and license requirements
- Must intend to continue operations in The County of Rockland for the next 12 months
- Must disclose any other COVID-19 related funding grants
- Must disclose any funding received since January 1, 2022
For more information, visit Nonprofit Recovery Reimbursement Grant.