The purpose and goals of Stateline Community Foundation’s Community Impact Grant Program is to provide financial support to the programs and services of charitable organizations or causes that enhance the quality of life in the Stateline Area.
Donor Name: Stateline Community Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/16/2022
The Stateline Community Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life in its geographic area including: Beloit, Brodhead, Clinton, Orfordville, Rockton, Roscoe and South Beloit.
Grants are made for programs likely to make a clear difference in the quality of life for a substantial number of people.
The Community Foundation tends to favour projects that:
- propose innovative, creative and practical solutions to both current and emerging community needs
- promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- stimulate others to participate in problem solving
- strengthen an agency’s effectiveness or stability
- address themselves to prevention as well as remediation
- Nonprofit organizations recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code* are eligible to apply for grants that will benefit the Stateline area including: Beloit, Brodhead, Clinton, Orfordville, Rockton, Roscoe and South Beloit.
*Organizations that have had tax-exempt status suspended by the Internal Revenue Service are not eligible to receive grants from the Stateline Community Foundation.
For more information, visit Stateline Community Foundation.