Eau Claire Community Foundation (ECCF) is accepting applications for its Community Grant.
Donor Name: Eau Claire Community Foundation (ECCF)
City: Eau Claire
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/20/2022
The Eau Claire Community Foundation (ECCF) serves Eau Claire and its surrounding area by awarding grants to organizations whose programs address needs in the following areas:
- Create Culture (Arts and Culture) –
- Form Futures (Education) –
- Give Green(Environment, Recreation, Animals) –
- Offer Opportunities (Social Services, Accessibility Needs, Needs of Elders) –
- Support programs that fill important needs for children, adults, and families, such as basic health services, food, shelter, safety, and clothing.
The Foundation favors innovative proposals that:
- Promote collaboration and reduce duplication of services.
- Build upon the strengths of the community so it may respond more effectively to local needs.
- Apply the Foundation’s limited resources optimally to meet important community needs.
- Preference will be given to requests that demonstrate the most urgent and immediate need for funding.
- Grants are made for one year only.
- Due to limited financial resources, the ECCF prefers not to grant funds to any organization in frequent succession.
- The ECCF rarely provides the entire support of a project. It encourages the participation of others in funding projects.
- The ECCF will consider funding start-up costs directly related to the grant proposal, such as paying staff for extra hours required to implement a program or training expenses related to grant funded asset purchases.
- The ECCF makes grants to nonprofit agencies located in the Eau Claire area, or to those able to demonstrate significant impact within this area. Preference will be given to agencies located within the Eau Claire area.
- Applicants will need to submit evidence of 501(c)(3) tax status, or another qualified 501(c)(3) organization must agree to serve as fiscal agent. Applications from tax-exempt entities like government and religious organizations are also accepted.
- Grants shall be awarded for current expenditures, not for obligations previously incurred.
- The ECCF supports projects which have been planned in light of overall community needs and which do not duplicate existing services.
- The ECCF does not make grants to organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, familial status, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, lawful sources of income, national origin, or any other discriminatory practice prohibited by state or federal law.
For more information visit Community Grants Program.