Arts Council for Monterey County has announced a Community Arts Grants for Non-Profit Organizations to support public arts and culture projects/programs.
Donor Name: Arts Council for Monterey County
County: Monterey County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Size of the Grant: $5,000
Grants are available up to $5,000 per year.
Grant Program staff determines the eligibility of the applicant based on the following criteria:
- Monterey County-based nonprofit organizations whose budgets are $250,000 or less and seeking support for public arts and culture projects in Monterey County.
- An applicant without nonprofit status may use a California-based Fiscal Sponsor with a federal 501(c) (3) designation to conduct work on a nonprofit project.
- Planned project/program must be completed in Monterey County within one year of grant award; and
- Fiscal sponsor letter and letters of recommendations need to be within 60 days of the application; and
- Reporting requirements for previous Arts4MC Community Arts grants have been met.
- Universities and colleges are limited to providing fiscal sponsorship for one arts program only. Grants may not support operating costs for the university or college, but must be applied to program and overhead costs of the applying entity.
- Grants may not be applied toward support for political or religious purposes, fundraisers for other organizations or causes, capital improvements, the purchase of equipment or real property, or projects already completed.
For more information, visit Community Arts Grants.