The City of Wichita Falls, the Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture, is seeking applications for its Arts and Culture Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of Wichita Falls
City: Wichita Falls
Type of Grant: Grant
The City of Wichita Falls has entered into an agreement with the Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture to manage and review arts grant disbursement.
The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture (The Alliance) is the designated arts grant-making agency for the City of Wichita Falls.
Goals and Priorities
The Alliance, on behalf of the City of Wichita Falls, has four primary funding goals and priorities for arts and culture grants:
- Provide support to arts and culture projects and programs that stimulate audience growth and encourage participation in the arts by residents and visitors to our city.
- Strengthen the organizational capacity of artists and arts organizations in an effort to offer high quality, innovative and diverse programming for the public.
- Encourage collaborations and partnerships between arts organizations and/or non-arts public service organizations.
- Preserve and promote the history, culture, and traditions of Wichita Falls.
- The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture accepts applications from 501(c) 3 organizations that have arts and cultural programming at the core of their mission. Grants are not made to individuals.
- The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture will only accept one application per category per 501(c) 3 organization.
- Applicants must be based in Wichita Falls.
- Grantees will be required to submit a final report at the end of the project year. Failure to comply with this requirement will deem grantees ineligible for future funding.
For more information, visit City of Wichita Falls.