The El Dorado Community Foundation is seeking applications for Women’s Fund El Dorado 2023 Grant to support the Inspiration, Acorn, and Impact Grants.
Donor Name: El Dorado Community Foundation
County: El Dorado County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $8,000
Nonprofits serving the residents and communities of the Western Slope of El Dorado County are eligible to apply. Nonprofits must have an established office in El Dorado County.
Nonprofit organizations are welcome to apply for grants so long as:
- The non-profit is in good standing with the IRS, SOS, and DOJ (AG)
- The organization qualifies for the grant cycles.
- The non-profits directly serve El Dorado County Residents
Inspiration Grants do not have a specific focus, thereby inspiring nonprofits to identify and address their community’s most pressing needs. Applicants can apply for up to $26,000 and up to 2 will be awarded in this category.
- Impact Grants are for up to $8,000 each, up to 3 will be awarded in this category. Impact Grants are for nonprofits that serve direct human needs, community benefit including; arts, environment, community beautification, animal welfare or community development.
- Acorn Grants are for up to $8,000 each, up to 3 will be awarded in this category. Acorn grants are for nonprofits that have never received a grant from the Women’s Fund.
The Foundation seeks proposals from non-profits, schools, county agencies and religious organizations, as well as other groups conducting charitable work who respond to the focus and goals outlined in each Request for Proposal. Grants are made which benefit the people of El Dorado County. Funding may be given to organizations with offices outside of El Dorado County for services or programs for residents of El Dorado County.
For more information, visit Women’s Fund El Dorado Grants.