Morrison County United Way is accepting applications for funding from non-profit agencies, focusing on Education, Income, Health, or Basic Needs.
Donor Name: Morrison County United Way
County: Morrison County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/20/2021
2022 Impact Agenda
- Education: Helping children and youth achieve their potential through education
- Children enter school developmentally on track and ready to succeed.
- Elementary students are prepared to succeed in later grades.
- Increase high school graduation rates.
- Young adults make a successful transition from high school to advance education.
- Financial Stability: Helping families become financially stable and independent
- Health: Reducing child abuse, domestic violence, and increasing health education & preventive care
- Maternal health and infant well-being.
- Reduce and prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Access to basic health care and prevention programs.
- Reduction of risky behaviors for both youth and adults.
In order to apply, an agency much be incorporated, operational, and providing services for which they are applying, not-for-profit, and IRS tax-exempt. Additional conditions for funding are included in the application and agreement.
Please submit one copy of the following:
- Agency Information form with signatures
- 501(c) 3 Letter with Federal ID number (or Tax Exempt letter)
- Current Board Roster
- Formal policy of non-discrimination
- Copy of By-laws and/or Constitution
- Copy of Audit or financial review
- Copy of most current IRS 990
- Agency Budget (list totals)
- 2022 Agency Agreement
- Annual Program Allocation Application
- Information for each program applying for funding
- Program Budget (use attached Actual 2022 Organizational Budget)
- Equity Information (optional)
For more information, visit 2022 Community Investment Funding.