The Marshall Community Foundation awards grants from the Unrestricted and Field of Interest Funds each year for innovative projects and programs that respond to the community’s changing needs.
Donor Name: Marshall Community Foundation
County: Calhoun County (MI)
Town: Marshall Area
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/01/2022
Grant Size: $25,000
Application priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating cooperation and enhancing collaboration amongst organizations.
- Avoiding duplication of services
- Benefiting the greatest number of people
- Strengthening or improving the organization’s self-sufficiency and efficiency
- Yielding substantial community benefit for the resources invested
- Promoting youth development
- Addressing emerging community needs
- Representing innovative start-up efforts
- Annual fundraising drives or capital campaigns
- Normal operating expenses, except for start-up purposes or special needs
- Multi-year funding
- Requests more than $25,000
- Endowments or debt reduction
The Marshall Community Foundation welcomes and encourages grant applications from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations, schools, churches (for non-sectarian purposes_, cities and townships in the greater Marshall-area and Calhoun County that address or impact: arts and culture, community and economic development, education, the environment, health and wellness, human services, and youth and seniors.