LIFE grants are available for educational and youth projects serving LaGrange County. Public and private schools seeking support for classroom or extracurricular activities must apply for funding through LIFE.
Donor Name: LaGrange County Community Foundation
County: LaGrange County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $250 to $2,500
Youth-serving organizations are encouraged but not required to make their requests through LIFE.
LIFE encourages projects that do the following:
- Promote cooperation and avoid duplication
- Inspire and encourage additional funding
- Request seed money for exciting and innovative ways to meet unmet youth needs
- Reach a broad segment of the youth community
- Provide youth services that are normally not provided
Grantmaking Areas of Interest
Nonprofit organizations serving LaGrange County youth are eligible to apply in the following areas of interest:
- Arts & Culture
- Community Development
- Health & Human Services
Grant amounts typically range from $250 to $2,500 and are reviewed by the foundation’s youth philanthropy group — LIFE.
Who can Apply
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
- Public schools
Are all eligible to apply for grants from LIFE in support of specific charitable projects that serve youth; are readily accessible to the general public, and are non-political and non-denominational in their purposes.
- Each applicants must include a project budget with expected Revenue and Expenses.
- All grant recipients are required to submit a final grant report within 30 days of the project completion date.
For more information, visit LIFE Grants.