The K21 Health Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program to ensure health care services are provided, and to advance prevention and healthy living.
Donor Name: K21 Health Foundation
County: Kosciusko County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
This will be accomplished by identifying health needs in community, and maintaining an endowment so funding is available, through investments and grants, for those needs.
When submitting an application, organizations must clearly explain how K21’s mission will be advanced by supporting the project, program, or service, and the intended benefit(s) to residents of Kosciusko County.
To qualify for a grant from K21, your organization must meet one of the following requirements:
- A non-profit agency with current IRS tax-exempt status and in good standing with the Indiana Secretary of State
- A school system serving students of Kosciusko County
- A governmental agency serving residents of Kosciusko County
To qualify for a grant from K21, your request must meet the following requirements:
- The project, program, or service for which you are seeking funding must benefit the residents of Kosciusko County.
- The impact must address health and wellness issues for the community. The priorities for funding consideration focus on areas identified in the mission statement:
- Direct health services
- Health prevention services
- Healthy living opportunities
For more information, visit K21 Health Foundation Grant.