The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2022 Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Recipients Cooperative Agreement.
Donor Name: Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
State: All States
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/28/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,100,000
Grant Duration: 5 years
The purpose of this program is by improving the quality and financial viability of health care providers in rural communities through technical assistance to beneficiaries of Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) initiatives, such as award recipients, Critical Access Hospitals, small rural hospitals, and rural communities. This program directly supports Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program beneficiaries in carrying out activities of the Flex Program.
The objectives of this program are the following:
- To provide assistance, capacity building, and support to Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility program (Flex) recipients;
- To provide assistance, capacity building, and support to Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP) recipients; and
- To provide assistance, capacity building, and support to Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), small rural hospitals, and rural communities.
Assistance will be provided in the areas of: financial and operational performance improvements and benchmarking; community engagement and population health initiatives; provision of rural emergency medical services; quality improvement; and building capacity to participate in alternative payment models.
- You may apply for a ceiling amount of up to $1,100,000 total cost (includes both direct and indirect, facilities and administrative costs) per year.
- The period of performance is September 01, 2022 through August 31, 2027 (5 years).
Eligible applicants include domestic public or private, non-profit entities. Domestic faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are also eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.