The City of Rockville provides grants annually to local organizations that partner with the city to enhance the quality of life of Rockville residents.
Donor Name: City of Rockville
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
- Only nonprofit organizations that provide services to Rockville residents are eligible to apply. Organizations that provide human services should apply using the Human Services Nonprofit application.
- Prepare Additional Materials
- In addition to the application, you are required to include materials that provide proof of eligibility.
- Gather the following materials to be added to your application:
- Copy of the organization’s most recent audit or financial statement.
- Board Roster identifying officers.
- Complete the Application
- Complete the online application with all additional materials
- The application must be signed and dated by both the Executive Director and President of the Board of the organization. If the same person holds both positions, a second leadership signature from an authorized Board member is required.
- To acquire signatures, add the email addresses to the application form and the application will be sent to each party requesting a signature.
- Attend Public Meeting
- You will be notified if your funding request is included in the city manager’s proposed budget.
- The Mayor and Council will consider the proposed budget in spring 2022, and you are invited to provide testimony for the budget public hearing.
For more information, visit Community Organization Grant.