The Capital Region Community Foundation is seeking applications for the Capacity Building Grants Program to help an organization increase its sustainability and effectiveness by strengthening its governance and management systems.
Donor Name: Capital Region Community Foundation
Counties: Clinton County (MI), Eaton County (MI), Ingham County (MI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/07/2022
Grants Size: $40,000
The Capital Region Community Foundation is a public charity organized as a collection of permanent endowments. The income from these endowed funds is awarded to provide charitable funding to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and other eligible entities, for projects and programs that predominantly benefit residents of Clinton, Eaton and Ingham Counties, Michigan.
Examples of Capacity Building issues include:
- Board development
- Fundraising planning
- Governance structures
- Leadership development
- Long-range planning
- Staff training and development
- Succession planning
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
- Amount: Up to $40,000
- Request must focus on increasing organizational sustainability or effectiveness by strengthening management systems or governance structures.
- Applicants must have at least one paid staff and an annual operating budget of at least $100,000.
- Applicants must agree to work with Community Foundation staff to co-design a plan of action.
For more information, visit Capital Region Community Foundation.