The Arts & Culture for Woodstock Fund (ACFW) originated through private donations of a core group of Woodstock residents.
Donor Name: The Community Foundation for McHenry County
Counties: McHenry County (IL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/31/2021
Size of the Grant: $2,500
Competitive applications are welcomed annually, as fund balances allow, from state and federally recognized tax-exempt, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities only. Funds of up to $2,500 per organization per year may be requested for:
- Performing or visual arts events including concerts, theatre, spoken word or video productions
- Artistic, cultural or educational programs or exhibitions
- All funded programs and events must showcase Woodstock talent in Woodstock venues open to public enjoyment or otherwise benefitting Woodstock artists
When requesting funds, keep in mind priority is given to projects that:
- Showcase Woodstock’s diverse artistic talent
- Offer affordable and varied cultural experiences for Woodstock residents and visitors
- Foster support of Woodstock businesses, restaurants and attractions
- Attract positive coverage in local, regional and national media
- Yield benefits to the community for the resources invested
- Credit Arts & Culture for Woodstock Fund in promotional materials
- Encourage participation by older or diverse residents, as performers or audience members
- Promote cooperation among event organizers to reduce costs.
Funds of up to $2,500 may be requested through a formal application process
Competitive applications are welcomed annually, as fund balances allow, from state and federally recognized tax-exempt, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities only.
For more information, visit The Community Foundation for McHenry County