Donor Name: Seattle Chinatown International District Preservation and Development Authority (SCIDpda)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 11/19/2021
This fund is being jointly administered by Seattle Chinatown International District Preservation and Development Authority and Washington Hospitality Association on behalf of a generous corporate donor.
Approximately 300 grants of $7,500 are available to selected qualifying businesses.
- To qualify, a business must:
- Be located within City of Seattle limits. This does not include unincorporated King County.
- Be owned by people of Asian and or Pacific Islander descent who reside in Washington State.
- Full-service restaurants will be prioritized for funding; limited and quick service restaurants will also be considered.
- Restaurants that have received no previous COVID-19 grant support, or grants totaling less than $20,000 are encouraged to apply, and will be prioritized.
- Selected businesses will be checked for current licensing and ownership with the Washington State Department of Revenue. Businesses that are not currently licensed or provide inaccurate information will be disqualified.
- Businesses will need to upload a completed W-9 including their Tax Identification Number with their application, and provide their Unified Business Identification number (UBI) from the State of Washington. The application cannot be saved, so applicants should have this information available when they apply.
- Businesses whose owners have limited English literacy are strongly encouraged to apply. The application is available in multiple languages and may be completed in languages other than English. Please email for assistance, specify the language needed, and provide a phone number. You will hear back from a staff member or interpreter to assist you in completing the application.
For more information, visit Seattle Raising-the-Bar Recovery Fund.