Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge is accepting applications for its Community Grants Program.
Donor Name: Community Foundation Central Blue Bridge
Counties: Augusta County (VA), Highland County (VA), Nelson County (VA)
Cities: Staunton city (VA), Waynesboro city (VA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/11/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,000-10,000
While the Community Foundation does not have specific funding priorities for its Community Grants program, they do favor organizations and programs that:
- Address identified community needs and/or opportunities.
- Are well-conceived with a realistic schedule of activities and thoughtful use of resources.
The Foundation does not provide grants for deficit reduction or endowments.
- Historically, the Community Foundation has awarded grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 through its Community Grants program.
- Eligible grant recipients include tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, as well as organizations operating under the fiscal sponsorship of a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, that serve the independent cities of Staunton and Waynesboro, the counties of Augusta, Highland, and Nelson.
- They do not issue grants to individuals, fraternal organizations, or sectarian organizations.
For more information, visit Community Grants Program.