The Leaders Education Foundation is seeking applications for its Educator Grants to help students learn and experience.
Donor Name: Leaders Education Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $20,000
The Leaders Education Foundation recognizes an opportunity for students to learn and interact in new ways and for new dreams and ideas to emerge. Leaders Education Foundation champions these ideas and dreams through their L.E.A.D.S. Educator Grants. Whether it’s a new set of books, a new STEM or STEAM initiative, a school-wide project, a new virtual learning experience, or other exciting educational opportunities, they will help educators to champion these initiatives.
- Leaders Education Foundation Board of Directors has set aside $20,000 in grant funding to be distributed in 2022.
- Any educator or school-based professional is invited to apply. This includes Pre-K centers, public and private K-12 schools, Technical Schools, Universities and Colleges in West Tennessee.
- Record a short video (less than three minutes) showcasing your idea, vision, or project. Applicants should answer the question, “How will the grant make a difference in the lives of students?” Applicants are encouraged to share their vision and identify the resources they need to accomplish the project.
- Complete the online application and include a public video link in the space provided.
- Participate in social media voting. The Grant Selection Committee will select submissions to be chosen for voting on the Leaders Education Foundation’s Facebook page. Throughout the social media voting period, applicants are encouraged to like, share, and promote their idea on Facebook to gain the most likes and shares. The videos with the most likes and shares will be selected to receive a grant.
- Media Consent: By applying for a grant, applicants consent to the use of their submitted photographs, names, and likenesses in Leaders Education Foundation’s and/or Leaders Credit Union’s promotional materials and social media channels.
For more information, visit Leaders Education Foundation.