The Small Neighborhood Activity Mini-Grant offers up to $250 to develop more sustainable neighborhood groups and organize a larger-scale neighborhood event(s).
Donor Name: City of Aurora
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 09/15/2022
Size of the Grant: $250
Examples include entertainment for a festival, neighborhood t-shirts, neighborhood sports tournament, or even supplies for a front lawn happy hour with neighbors.
- Up to a maximum of $250 each based on the grant application and budget estimates.
- No match required.
- Grants are awarded on a reimbursement basis (unless payment is requested to a vendor directly) and are provided first-come, first-served.
- Eligible expenses for this grant may include food and supplies needed for a neighborhood gathering. Alcohol, cigarettes, and any illegal substances are not qualified expenses.
- You must be a resident or property owner in the City of Aurora, and your group must be a participant in the Neighborhood Registration Program.
- A block or neighborhood may only receive funding for a Small Activity Grant every other year.
- Upon completing your event, submit your itemized receipts, reimbursement request form (provided only to approved applicants), and two to three digital photos to your Community Engagement Coordinator (find your Community Engagement Coordinator .
- Events must follow all applicable TCHD, CDC, and CDOH COVID-related guidelines
For more information, visit City of Aurora.